1200 E. California Blvd.
Mail Code: 309-81
Pasadena, CA 91125
1) From Interstate 210, exit at Hill heading south. Or from 110 North (e.g. from LAX) continue straight on Arroyo Parkway after 110 ends.
2) After several intersections with traffic lights, turn Right at Del Mar
3) then south onto Holliston. From Hill this is an immediate left, from Arroyo Parkway it is a right after a few miles on Del Mar, the last traffic light is at Chester.
4) Park in Holliston Parking Garage (~$5) or on street in green 90 minute spaces
5) Steele Building is directly west of Holliston Ave. Steele is Bld 81 in the caltech map:
6) Thermoelectric Lab is Room 333, third floor, Jeff Snyder's office is room 319
1) From LAX take the 'fly away' bus to Union Station ($7). www.metro.net
2) Take Gold Line Metro (track 2) toward Pasadena ($1.50) to Lake Street station.
3) Walk south to Del Mar street (away from mountains), turn left (East) a few blocks
Note that the JPL Thermoelectrics lab is at the JPL campus 8 miles from Caltech. Directions to JPL